Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Spirit

Meet Santa!
Monday after Thanksgiving and it's time to get into the Christmas spirit!

William and Matt went to the Osbourne Festival of Lights at Hollywood Studios. It's their last year and unfortunately I didn't get to see the lights. I'm too tired to walk Disney this last month and so I stayed home with Grace. Matt and William had a great time though.

Osbourne Festival of Lights

We went to Home Depot and picked up our tree that same weekend.

Home Depot tree pick up

We decorated ornaments and took out maybe half of our real decorations. With the baby's arrival coming at any point it seemed like a good idea to keep it on the more simple side. The house is festive, but I usually get way more into the decorative touches.

Santa and Rudolph ornament making

More Santa pictures. William and Grace were happy to see the big guy and totally cracked us up with their posing. 

Waiting in line... thankfully for a short time

William's best photos

Grace's best photos

William and I had a Christmas date night and had sushi (it's cooked - not the raw type for this pregnant lady or young boy) then went to pottery painting to make a Santa milk mug. We have a plate, but figured out we need a mug for milk - or chocolate milk as William would prefer to give him. We painted several other things as well... an elf (below) and multiple ornaments. I'm so happy William likes to paint pottery as much as I do! It's addicting! We ended the evening at Kilwins and checking out the Park Ave. Christmas lights.


California roll for William



Our ornament for Daddy - 5 snow people for our family
We used William's hand to make the snow people 

Painting an elf

Kilwin's ice cream for us

A very fun first couple weeks of the Christmas season! We continue, of course... but I'll keep you updated with other posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment