![]() |
| Perfect size for Christmas tree and decoration shopping |
Matt and I had one last vacation a few weeks ago before Clare's arrival. We went to Arizina for a friend's wedding and it was super relaxing. Perfectly timed with feeling nearly too tired to travel, but really wanting one last chance to get away.
My first weekly check was the first Friday in December and no progress at this point. I feel so much pressure though, which I'm sure just naturally happens with a third pregnancy. Baby is lower each round. I looked back at my post for Grace at this time and it says I saw Dr. Dukes for this appointment and he said I was beginning to efface, but not dilated. Grace arrived exactly as William did - 3 days early - but I progressed more quickly leading up to her delivery day, which obviously didn't matter in the long run. I can't decide when this baby will arrive! I am very happy to wait till my due date, but I can't imagine I will go beyond that day.



No comments:
Post a Comment