Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Santa Baby GIRL!

Baby #3 is... a GIRL!

This was our picture announcement of the big news!



William really wasn't upset about the news. I really don't even know why he made that face for the picture. He has been on a real kick of makingfaces for pictures, but it fit the theme pretty perfectly and I went with it. Though William did insist repeatedly that the baby would be a boy and NOT a girl. Looks like William's gut feeling was wrong!

We found out about baby girl when I was around 15 weeks along. I went with William and Grace to the gender ultrasound and asked the technician to write down the gender. We met Matt at Armando's for dinner immediately following and opened the envelope with the news all together.

Pictures from the gender ultrasound below.




Very exciting. I'm happy Grace will have a sister and I know William will make a great big brother to TWO little sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment