Saturday, August 22, 2015

20 Week Appointment

I had my 20 week appointment yesterday and this is a fun appointment because they do the anatomy ultrasound. Ten fingers, ten toes, four chambers, and so on. Everything looked great! Heartbeat was around 143. And the tech verified we are indeed having another little girl! Let the name games begin!

Here are some pictures:

Toes

Tiny little profile of baby girl

Yup, baby is a GIRL
She was moving around constantly and I find in general that she's going non-stop as soon as I stop going non-stop. I feel like I race around all day long and when I finally sit down and say, "Phew..." then I feel her kicking all around probably saying, "Thanks for taking a minute to sit down and listen to me!" I felt her kick at around 18/19 weeks and the doctor had told me it would probably take a little time to feel her because my placenta is in the front of my uterus. I guess making a bit of a block to the stomach. Matt felt her actual kick last week at 20 weeks. I'm now 21 weeks (almost 22 on Monday)!

Here's a belly shot at 20 weeks. Halfway there!

20 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment