Friday, January 10, 2014
NAPTIME
Who doesn't love a good nap? I have always been confused by people who say they could never nap. What do you do if you're home, it's 3pm and you have nothing to do? Nap is the only answer I can think of! Yesterday both William and Grace napped in their cribs for nearly 2 hours! Grace was up first. William is always good for his afternoon naps and since Grace reached 10-12 weeks the usual sleepiness disappeared. She finds time to snooze throughout the day, but it wasn't matching up with William's nap in the afternoon for a few weeks - making for one tired mama by bedtime. Yesterday was THE day though and I'm looking forward to this schedule - for everyone's sake :) Rest makes for happy people. And randomly a friend sent me this text that totally rang true for the day! A good laugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment