February 6 was Daddy is Special Day at school. Matt went with both William and Grace and I had the pleasure of going to brunch with some friends to celebrate my birthday! Grandma Orosz watched Clare.
The school arranges a fun morning for the dads. There are crafts and lots of reptiles. Thank goodness there are no reptiles involved with mom events... ick.
Matt said Grace touched some of the reptiles, but William wasn't into them.
![]() |
| Daddy is Special! |
![]() |
| Funny faces! |
William's class made artwork for the daddys, and the daddys got to pick it up at the event. This is Matt's and it cracks me up! It reads:
William's Daddy
His real name is Matthew Orosz but I call him Daddy. He looks like tall, he has brown hair and brown eyes. I have eagle eyes. For work he makes paper. I like to go to Disney with my Daddy. I like Daddy to take me to Chick Fil A and there is a slide there and I play. When I get out of the bath he turns off the lights and I throw the towel at him. Then he falls down. He helps me get my pajamas on and brush my teeth. Daddy reads a Thanksgiving book to me. He kisses my cheek and says goodnight. I love him so much!
So funny! I can't wait for my Mother's Day version to see what comes out of William's mouth haha! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment