Platelet update: I went to my hematologist last week and my blood was back up to 98. Pretty great! My hematologist wasn't too worried about it and said I didn't need to start the prescription unless I really wanted. She said a lot of her patients in the 80s and 90s range of platelets are able to get epidurals - though I still remember when I gave birth to William and my platelet count was in the low 100s they STILL wanted to check with the anesthesiologist to see if I could get an epidural. It definitely worries me, but it's been great that it's been much more "stable" this time around. I go in for a blood draw tomorrow and I did start taking my prescription on Monday, so I am very excited to see the results. Is it above 100 or no? Just a couple days can do the trick apparently.
On a much more fun note! On Monday at breakfast club with the other mamas and babies, the girls were kind enough to sprinkle baby Grace and recent arrival baby Ellis with some goodies! Ellis was born a couple weeks ago and is the 2nd child for Alexis and Blake. Alexis went the surprise route and found out on D-Day that baby #2 was a GIRL. It is a lot of fun to get together with all the babies and amazing how quickly they are all growing up! Wish I took a picture of the organized chaos of all the babies playing! On to next week - next Tuesday will be my 39 week appointment.
| Me and Alexis - who looks amazing and her daughter Ellis is so sweet! |
| I can't believe how they put this together! |
No comments:
Post a Comment