My 37 week appointment scared me! The doctor told me I was 2 cm and 50% effaced, which is nearly exactly what I was the morning I went into labor with William at 39 weeks! With him I was 2 cm and 60% effaced. I was convinced I would go into labor that afternoon. The pressure from Grace felt very imminent. I decided I would try very, very hard to sit down with my feet up the rest of the week and weekend -- which has been VERY hard for me to do with so many fun, new house to-do's. I'd love to get every last one done before Grace arrives, but unfortunately I move at snail pace and get exhausted quickly. A lot will have to wait, but there are a few priorities on the list.
So I laid low, we went to the beach Saturday a.m. and I sat in a lounge chair. Then Matt was very kind to run random errands for me. Luckily, no baby over the weekend! I just really, really want to make it to William's first day of school the following week! After that Wednesday then she is welcome to "grace" us with her arrival at anytime :)
 |
| New Smyrna on Saturday - Loves the water |
 |
| Lunch snack before we go |
 |
| Me and William |
 |
| PASSED OUT with graham cracker all over his face :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment