Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Virginia Shower

William was spoiled ROTTEN over the weekend! I had my Virginia shower on Saturday after Thanksgiving and I had the greatest time catching up with family and friends. The shower was held at the Hay Adams in D.C. in their room overlooking the White House and Washington Monument. What a view! And you wouldn't believe the incredible weather we had for the day. So nice out that we could open the doors to the room and enjoy the cool, brisk air. William received all sorts of goodies... from his moses basket with rocker to puppy dog towel to adorable little boy outfits. I can't wait to use everything he received!

31 weeks

View from our room at the Hay Adams

WTO cake (my baby picture to the left and Matt's to the right)

Gifts for William


With the family

Love!

Matt stopped by to say hello to all the ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment