Monday, November 21, 2011

Bill Cosby on Parenting

"Parents don't believe in justice! They just want QUIET!" - Bill Cosby
Last night we went with the whole Orosz family to the Florida Hospital Golden Gala and Bill Cosby was the entertainment for the evening. I am a HUGE fan of Bill Cosby stand up and The Cosby Show, so I was really looking forward to seeing him. As expected, he was hilarous and his jokes on topics such as marriage, childhood, and parenting would make you cry from laughing so hard. In light of becoming new parents in the next 10 weeks, I found the parenting jokes in particular to be extremely funny. And so, you're in for a treat because I YouTube-ed a couple "parenting moments" of Bill Cosby's and thought I would share. Enjoy! Also a tummy update below! 30 weeks along...  






30 weeks

Matt and I before the Cosby show!

No comments:

Post a Comment