Thursday, November 10, 2011

3D / 4D Pictures!

What a great day it's been! Today is Matt's 28th birthday and today we had William's 3D/4D ultrasound! It was SO much fun seeing his little features!! Absolutely amazing to watch him yawn, open his eyes, stick out his tongue, move all around (so much so that they asked what I had eaten before coming in... just grapes!). The consensus is that he looks like Matt (consensus being me and the sonographer) at this point, but I don't think anyone can argue that William doesn't have Matt's big puckers as I like to call them :) I am just dying over these pictures. An early preview of our little man to come! 

P.S. The sonographer said he's head down, so let's keep our fingers crossed he stays in that position for the next 10 weeks!

A pretty nice birthday present if I do say so myself... I'm looking forward to celebrating this evening at dinner and through the weekend. Happy Birthday, Matt!


Feet nearly on top of his head

A little hand and a little foot


Hi guys!


Look at those big puckers!

A nice profile shot

Sweet little William

 

No comments:

Post a Comment