| 20 weeks |
Welcome to our Halftime Show!
To the right, here I am 20 weeks along this past weekend and officially at our halfway mark. It is hard to believe only another 20 weeks stand between us and meeting Baby Orosz! The first 20 weeks have been extremely easy and I continue to feel great, so let's hope that carries over into the second half -- the terminology in honor of the football season beginning this past weekend, plus the fact I recently joined my first Fantasy Football League with some of the girls here in Florida! Week 1 didn't go so well for team Hail Victory, but I was happy the Redskins beat the Giants yesterday (too bad I didn't have any Redskins on my line-up).
Back to baby though...
And then with the holidays just around the corner, I can imagine the next 20 weeks will fly by. I am really looking forward to cooler weather, a few jaunts up North (Chicago this weekend), celebrating Thanksgiving in Virginia, baby showers with friends and family, then spending Christmas at home -- our third as a married couple and last without kids!
To the right, here I am 20 weeks along this past weekend and officially at our halfway mark. It is hard to believe only another 20 weeks stand between us and meeting Baby Orosz! The first 20 weeks have been extremely easy and I continue to feel great, so let's hope that carries over into the second half -- the terminology in honor of the football season beginning this past weekend, plus the fact I recently joined my first Fantasy Football League with some of the girls here in Florida! Week 1 didn't go so well for team Hail Victory, but I was happy the Redskins beat the Giants yesterday (too bad I didn't have any Redskins on my line-up).
Back to baby though...
And then with the holidays just around the corner, I can imagine the next 20 weeks will fly by. I am really looking forward to cooler weather, a few jaunts up North (Chicago this weekend), celebrating Thanksgiving in Virginia, baby showers with friends and family, then spending Christmas at home -- our third as a married couple and last without kids!
| The Halftime Show at Interlachen for Steve's 33rd birthday dinner celebration. |
No comments:
Post a Comment