Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20 Week Appointment

Yesterday I had my 20 week ultrasound and everything looked great with Baby O! I am technically 21 weeks and a couple days, but with our trip to Chicago I had to postpone the ultrasound by a week. In this particular ultrasound they measure and take note of everything -- from cranium size to belly size to fingers and toes, etc. -- a tiny baby physical. Our boy is measuring 21 weeks and a few days along, weighs 1 pound, heartbeat was 148 today (130 last time and 170 the time before) and his feet are around 1 inch long! Hard to believe babies usually only weigh 1 pound by the halfway mark and then gain 5-7 pounds in the same amount of time up till D-Day. We were very happy with our results and got a few pictures too!

Hands in front of his mouth

He's a talker - always opening and closing his mouth
   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment