Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween Fun!

Happy Halloween!


Halloween was a wild one! It was a full day of spooky fun. The kids had their Halloween parade at school that morning then Halloween class parties at the end of the school day. Home for naps then it was time for trick or treating in our neighborhood! Talk about candy overload... 

It was Clare's first Halloween and sadly her costume didn't come together because I never tried it on her. I went to put it on that evening and it was too small!! I couldn't pull it over her head. Fail. She was suppose to be Piglet and quickly I threw on Grace's Minnie ears from last year and found a red dress. She looked cute! William was Frankenstein and Grace went as Supergirl to school then a unicorn that evening. Both costumes were very cute. The Supergirl costume was a little easier for school changing, which is why she had two. 



Before school

Frankenstein and Supergirl in character!

William's class parading by

Grace's turn to parade by

William's class. FOUR Elena of Avalor's!

Grace's class
 I helped with Grace's class party. I was in charge of decorations. Easy! Thank you, Target. The other moms put together some super fun food options! Check them out below! Vampire donuts, ghost bananas, "dirt" pudding and skeleton marshmallows. William's class party I wasn't able to technically attend. His teacher only allows the moms putting together the party and the spaces were full by the time I got to the list to sign up :( I stopped in at the end any way and got a quick peek of the kids in their spider hats! Too cute!

Grace's Halloween party 

William in his spider hat after his party

William's last Halloween parade and party day :(
Halloween night was fun. We fixed chili and invited people over to visit after trick or treating. Our neighborhood is overrun with people trick or treating... probably because our neighbors bring in frozen yogurt, cotton candy machines, and all sorts of decorations. It is the place to be. Giving out just normal candy is practically faux pas around here. We are in that group. We only get candy to hand out. But the kids were brave and went up to a couple very spooky houses. They loved it! A great time had by all and always fun to see how excited the kids get over the holidays. Already looking forward to next Halloween!

It's Minnie Mouse!

I didn't get the costume memo

Unicorn trotting

Kids in line for candy

Minnie made a run for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment