![]() |
| Lemon-lime... |
As usual the rest of the appointment was pretty uneventful. The best type of appointment. I did get a Tdap shot because I guess even though I had one with Grace, it is advised to do again because the immune system is diminished when pregnant. I got the flu shot with the kids earlier in the week when we visited their pediatrician.
The baby's heartbeat was 152 and she is measuring right on spot with her due date. Now I am officially in the third trimester and my appointments will be bi-weekly! I can't believe we are at that point now. I go back after our trip to Virginia. I see the hematologist in two weeks as well, which I expect will include a prescription for my low platelets.
All is well though! I'm beginning to get hip and back pain after a lot of activity aka every day because we are always on the go. Nothing terrible, but I have now started feeling "pregnant." I'm happy I lasted this long without any aches or pains.
On Wednesday I'm going to have 3D/4D pictures taken of the little girl. Hopefully she is in a good position for some great facial feature pictures! Fingers crossed!

No comments:
Post a Comment