Sunday, February 23, 2014

Grace Sits Up

Grace sat up before she turned 4 months old in a tripod position and held it for a good amount of time. Now before she's even 6 months old she sits up great! She's not bringing herself from laying down to a sitting position, but if you place her on her bum then she can balance herself until she's distracted then she tumbles. I wouldn't trust leaving her in a sitting position for fear that she'd bump her head, but I bet in a week or two max then she'll be a professional. These milestones are coming fast and furious! Hate to tell William this... but baby girl Grace is beating him to the punch on every milestone so far! And William beat the normal time for most of his milestones too! Don't mess with the girls, right?!

Valentine's Day

First time sitting in the sand at the beach

I like sitting at the beach!

Looking up at the birds in the sky

Sitting at a picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment