William continues to amaze me. I've already said it before, but since he turned 6 months it's been fast forward. He seems more like a little boy each day. Some new updates for the little man...
- Clapping: he's a big fan of clapping his hand against someone else's. I put out my hand and say "Let's clap" and he knows to slap his hand down.
- Climbing: he can climb onto Maggie's bed, which is only a handful of inches off the ground, but I suppose it's a start! We caught William trying to climb the stairs this morning. He was standing up at the bottom of the stairs trying to lift his foot onto the first step. I've also caught him trying to lift himself up onto the subwoofer (I don't know why we have this) next to the television stand.
 |
| Climbing on top of boxes |
 |
| Trying to climb on top of the subwoofer |
- Sharing: he thinks it's a hoot to share his food. He takes a bite of his cracker then offers me a bite. Take a bite and he thinks it's very funny.
- Wheezing: this is a new noise. We even took him to the doctor last week. Instead everything checked out clear and like I assumed, the doctor said this is just a new funny sound he's making. We did check out his weight at the drop-in and he's now 17 lbs. 10 oz.
- Tantrums: not the most exciting new update for William. But it is a little funny (I think this inside my head because I don't want him to interrupt a tantrum as making my parents laugh). Sometimes going in the carseat he'll have a quick outburst or putting on his pjs at night when he's tired he'll have a quick outburst. It's more than a "Wah! I'm a baby and I cry." - it's a "I am a big boy and I DON'T LIKE THIS!" It lasts two seconds then he reverts to a baby cry. Just a sign of toddlerhood to come?
No comments:
Post a Comment