 |
| I don't feel good. Leave me with my Builder magazine... |
So the day finally came - William has a cold, sadly! I have said so many times I can't believe he hasn't been sick yet, since he puts anything in sight in his mouth. The poor guy last Thursday night got up three times in the middle of the night. He NEVER wakes up in the middle of the night, but he didn't feel warm and he'd start to giggle when we picked him up. By the morning he felt warm though and when I took his temperature it was 101. I was en route to New York City to visit friends and so the wonderful husband that Matt is took the little man to the walk-in hours at the doctor to see what was up. Turns out it was just a cold virus and there isn't much to do besides give him Tylenol. Friday night Matt said he didn't sleep very well and he was very cranky Friday and Saturday during the day. Saturday night he went back to sleeping through the night and Sunday when I got home he seemed to be on the mend. Today he is still under the weather. He's coughing every so often and has a pretty runny nose. But he was happy to play with his toys and roam the house, which this weekend Matt said he was more content to be held. I spoke with the doctor today and since his temperature disappeared on Sunday, he doesn't need any more Tylenol unless we think he looks a little uncomfortable. Hopefully by Friday he should be back at 100%. It works out nicely because on Thursday we go to William's 9 month appointment, so at least we have a nice follow-up from his visit this past Friday. Feel better, William! Problem is... Mama and Daddy are starting to feel under the weather too... Time to get some rest. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment