Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weekly Check-ups

I had my first weekly check-up and nothing too new to report. As usual everything is measuring out great, blood pressure still low, etc. This was the first time the doctor checked my cervix though and she said there is a slight "dimple", but that's about it. I guess a dimple means slight movement, but not quite 1 centimeter just yet. Till next week!

In the meantime, we are "interviewing" pediatricians. Our expectations are quite high since Matt and I both had fantastic pediatricians growing up - good old Dr. Pfeffer back in Virginia! Being able to pick out a brand new sticker from the sticker box after being good for a shot did the trick for me. Loyal customer for life (or until I was too old to go to a pediatrician)! Hopefully we can find someone William will enjoy just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment