Monday, August 1, 2011

ZZZZs . . .

We hope Baby Orosz will enjoy catching his/her ZZZZs as much as I do (Matt isn't a bad napper either) and hopefully our recently ordered crib will help in that endeavor! We just ordered the crib last night and can't wait to see how it looks in Baby Orosz's bedroom. We are waiting on purchasing a dresser because we're between a couple options at Pottery Barn OR just using a normal dresser with a pine changing table my dad made for me when I was born. I do like the idea of reusing the changing table! Then my mom has plenty of nursery items I will love to take on loan such as my Beatrix Pottery collection and maybe some oil paintings. Kind of like our wedding day... something new, something old, something borrowed, MAYBE something blue... less than two weeks till we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl!

Our crib is the color espresso shown above.

Another crib picture (shown in black).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment