Bring out the blue! We're having a BOY!
We found out Baby Orosz is a boy on Friday, August 12. Matt and I had our appointment at 12:30pm and celebrated over lunch in Baldwin Park. Initially, Matt had asked if the tech could write down the gender, so we could open the "answer" at lunch. Plans changed -- within two minutes of getting started, the tech knew whether it was a boy or a girl, so Matt threw that plan to the wind and wanted to know while we were there. Fine with me! I'm not so patient anyway! I was very happy to finally hear what we're expecting and so excited to hear baby boy! It is really nice to begin envisioning our little boy, picking his name, and starting the process of decorating his nursery! By the time he arrives, I think we'll feel like we know him very well!
 |
| Celebrating our baby BOY at lunch after our appointment. |
Later that afternoon my mom arrived in Orlando (my dad wasn't able to fly down till Saturday morning), so we weren't able to shout the word "boy" till Saturday afternoon. We all went to dinner at Park Plaza Friday night and Matt's parents tried desperately for a hint. Matt was the target. I'm a vault. Matt did let it slip one time before dinner in front of my mom, but I'm not sure she caught it.
 |
| Dinner on Park Ave. |
Saturday night we invited everyone over for dinner at our place. All the grandparents, aunts and uncles came over, and before we got started on dinner played a little game. I cut out baby onesies and created a banner. Each onesie had a letter and the banner spelled out "Baby Orosz". Only one onesie had the answer "boy" on the back. So each person snatched a onesie and on the count of 3 everyone flipped them over to see if they had the answer. Sonni won! The anchor of the family was able to share the breaking news - how appropriate :)
 |
| Ready to share the news! |
 |
| Everyone picking their onesie guess. |
 |
| Sonni wins! It's a boy! |
 |
| Pointing out the evidence of boy :) |
 |
| Yay! It's a boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment