![]() |
| 3 weeks! |
- Eating well and is pretty quick. Usually 15-18 minutes long. I wish she'd eat longer!
- Sleeping in her crib at night and some naps (when it's too loud downstairs)
- Longest sleep has been 5 hours at night. Couple 4.5. Usually 3.5.
- Tries to hold head up
- Likes to be held
- Tried the ergo carrier when I brought William and Grace to the park and she fell asleep instantly
- She has been to the zoo and Disney (Disney Springs so not the actual park yet)
- Had first bath and several since then (trying to get that bedtime routine down!)
![]() |
| Ha! I love this sleepy picture. "Power to the people" |
![]() |
| First bath and William helped |
![]() |
| Sleeping away in the carrier |
![]() |
| Ha! Grace making the best of the extra seat |
![]() |
| Clare likes her crib |
![]() |
| Just a little lady that likes to hold her head up |
![]() |
| Practicing tummy time |








No comments:
Post a Comment