![]() |
| Grace likes the seat |
On Monday I gave him more free reign. He got to wear underwear and I wasn't reminding him. But we had a couple accidents. So back to the nudist colony.
The next day was a school day. I was thinking about keeping him home, but figured - eh, let's just deal with it. And lo and behold, no accidents! So proud and we went to the toy store right after to pick out a new toy.
![]() |
| Big boy at school with big boy underwear! |
The week has gone by and he did amazing. We went out and about all week long without any accidents. He went to school on Friday and did have an accident, which I was fully expecting because I signed him up for "Lunch Bunch" that day, which means he stays until 2 p.m. They were painting Christmas ornaments that day and I had signed him up before I knew we'd be potty training. William loves art and I didn't want to hold back the little artist. So yes, a new pair of pants were on him and I suspect it happened at lunch bunch when he probably wasn't sure who to be asking to use the potty. No big deal.
To sum it all up - it was pretty easy. He's got it and I'm sure now and then there will be accidents, but it's been quite stress free.
Great job William!!
To sum it all up - it was pretty easy. He's got it and I'm sure now and then there will be accidents, but it's been quite stress free.
Great job William!!



No comments:
Post a Comment