Wednesday, July 17, 2013

33 Weeks

33 weeks with little miss Grace! Where has the time gone? The first 6 months flew by then there was a bit of a lull and now time is going fast forward again. I made all my final appointments and my last bi-weekly appointment will be in 2 weeks when I am 35 weeks. Then we go weekly till D-Day!

My 33 week appointment went very well. Very uneventful. Measured right at 33 weeks, heartbeat was great, my blood pressure is low and my doctor is happy with my platelet count. I actually saw my hematologist last week and surprisingly (and most importantly, thankfully) my platelets have stayed between 90-99 this entire pregnancy. With William they were all over the place until I got a prescription. So ultimately I will have to get a prescription as the due date nears because there is no epidural when they are below 100, but really great that I can put off the hematologist visits and blood draws for a few weeks because the platelets have been stable. She's still head down and her movements are very active - so check-up was quick and my doctor thanked me for being one of his easy visits that day!

Here are a couple belly shots - she is pretty pointy! Ha! Please excuse the gym clothes... they're my favorite for comfort, which is probably why most of my belly shots I'm wearing that same outfit :)

31 weeks in Newport

33 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment