Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grace Therese

Baby Girl Orosz now has a name --

Grace Therese Orosz

Grace is a name Matt and I liked for a girl when we found out we were first pregnant (with William) and so it went on the back burner when we found out we were expecting a boy. With our second, once we found out we were having a girl we went back to a few of those girl name options. We thought we'd really look into names again, but ended up deciding amongst the few we had originally mentioned.

Therese is my former middle name. Therese for St. Therese the Little Flower - also my Grandma Marie's middle name.


Grandma Marie T. and Grandpa QT
St. Therese The Little Flower
Grandma Marie was a super Catholic and I could not possibly count the number of St. Therese books, medals, statues, videos, etc., I was given about St. Therese growing up (she ran St. Mary's church book store in DC every Sunday after attending the 2 hour full Latin mass - talk about dedication!). If our home weren't still packed up in storage then I would definitely scan and share the photo of me DRESSED as St. Therese The Little Flower for Saint Day back at St. Michael's. St. Therese was very much known in my life! I changed my middle name to Tisone when Matt and I got married, so we both thought it would be nice to bring Therese back!

I picked up Grace's first monogrammed outfit ... white seersucker with peach ric rac beach romper! It's a cute one!

No comments:

Post a Comment