12.12.12 marks the day William made his first walking attempt. We were sitting in the family room that evening on the ground with him and he was standing by Matt. I held out my hands sitting a couple feet away and he took 3 steps wobbling toward me! So funny and I wish we caught the big moves on video! Then at Gymboree the next day I think he was inspired by the majority of walkers in the class. He kept taking 2-3 steps here and there! I wonder how long it will be until we have a walker. He's so fast crawling that I'm not sure I see walking taking #1 mode of transportation for a little bit of time... but we'll see. Go William Go!
He's very good at standing by himself and he'll pick up pretty heavy toys, shake them and still be standing all alone. The balance thing is pretty much down pat. I guess continuing to balance while moving forward (or backward) is another thing though.
Here's some pictures from William at Gymboree. He LOVES that class!
No comments:
Post a Comment