Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hands, Head and Feet

The past week I've noticed William trying to put his fist in his mouth. It doesn't seem to be the same "rooting" motion and he will do it after eating, so I know he's not hungry. 

Just finding my hands!



We've also been working on William holding his head up. He can hold his head for a few moments in a sitting position, but then plop! Head support is much more fun and easier!

 

This is a headrest right?

I put him in his Bumbo seat the other day - not just ready yet, but it was pretty cute to see him smile so big while sitting in it!




Then William's been workin' on his fitness! He looks like he's doing some reverse crunches on his activity mat. He pulls his legs all the way up then kicks the hanging mobiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment