Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy 2 Week Birthday!

Quite the serious look for his 2 week birthday on February 8th

I can't believe William is already 2 weeks old (Wednesday was the actual day)! The days with a newborn are long, but at the same time go by so quickly. I don't know how many times I've asked Matt, where has the day gone? Every day has been different with William and each day I learn a little more about him. We had our 2 week appointment with his pediatrician on Friday and sure enough the little guy is still packing on the pounds.

His 2 week stats:

8 lb. 10 oz. - 43rd%
22 in. - 88th%

Our little lean and mean machine!

He had his first shot too - poor little guy. He yelped out the saddest wimper and two seconds later he was perfectly fine. The little band-aid was pretty cute :)



Some firsts for William...

Picnic on Park Ave. Don't mind the screeching baby
Lunch at Seito with Jenn
Bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment